- Arrival: Please arrive at camp no earlier than 4:00 pm. The camp is located at the very end of a dead end street and has 2 entrances on the left. Please use the first entrance and drive down to the Program Center to let us know you have arrived.
- Parking And Vehicles on Camp: After you have stowed your belongings please park your vehicle in the grassy field near the entrance to the Program Center. Vehicles should not be driven into camp (on either road) after Lay-On and until Sunday. If you are leaving early or arriving late please plan accordingly to carry your gear to and from the parking lot. If you need to drive on to camp at any other time please find Adam or Garrett at the event to speak with them first. When driving on camp please remember the speed limit is a HARD 10 mph at the Ranger’s instructions. This is to ensure your safety and the safety of anyone who is walking on the road.
- Check-in: Check-in will take place in the Program Center Vestibule from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM on Friday. Late-check-in will take place in Logistics (Starr Lodge lower level).
- New Player Training: New Players should plan to be in the Program Center Dining Room (Lush) for new player training at about 8:15 PM. Please check-in early so you have time to attend.
- Blue Heron & Seagull Cabin: These buildings are almost identical and adjacent to each other. They each have a common area, 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, and indoor bathrooms. Kitchens have stoves, microwaves, and refrigerators. The bedrooms have 6-7 beds per room.
- Program Center: There is enough space for approx. 30 people to sleep in this building comfortably (10 to a room). This is a big space so if additional beds are necessary they will be added here first. This building has a large kitchen (located at the back of the building), indoor bathrooms, and 2 showers.
- Food Reminder: We do not provide food at our events however drinks are available in Lush. Please pack or plan accordingly. All buildings with sleeping space have kitchens. Please be courteous towards everyone that you are sharing this space with and clean up when you are finished preparing your food, not after you have eaten. There is a soft hold for dinner between 5 pm - 7 pm. You are not required to eat in character during this time but it is encouraged. NPC's are also not sent out during this time period. There are a handful of restaurants, gas stations, and groceries within 20 minutes of camp.
- Showers: There are 2 available in Seagull, Blue Heron, and the Program Center buildings, and 1 available in Star Lodge (7 Total). The one in Star Lodge uses a tank-less water heater. If this is new to you that means it provides hot water on demand. It is just a matter of finding the time to get to it.
- Cold Weather: Please dress for yourself, not just your character. You should make sure to wear enough layers, and bring plenty of extra socks!