- Arrival: Please arrive at camp no earlier than 3:30 pm!
- Parking: There is a gravel lot adjacent to the Bell Manor for parking. You can temporarily park next to the Main building for sign-in and can drive down to the buildings to stow your gear until 8 pm. After this time we please ask that you carry anything between your vehicle and sleeping area.
- Check-in: Please check-in as soon as you arrive and before you choose your sleeping space. Check in is located at the Friendship Circles Building (There are signs once you get on site).
- Sleeping Space: There is a limited number of beds available on a first come basis. You may hold a bed for up to one other person only, but you cannot hold an entire room. Gear should be stowed under your bed or along the wall. Please do not rearrange the beds or use them as tables. If every bed is filled additional cots or mattresses are available upon request. If you bring your own cot and would like to use it please plan to sleep in the Bald Eagle Lodge.
- Cold Weather: Please be aware the low for Saturday night / Sunday morning is 33 degrees. Please dress for yourself, not just your character. There are also some early morning showers predicted for Saturday morning.
- Food Reminder: Both building should have ample space to store food items. There will be a potluck at 5 pm on Saturday until 7 pm in the Friendship Circles building. Please remain in character during this time if you plan to attend. You do not need to bring a food item to attend but it is highly recommended. Try and make enough of something for at least 15 people.
- Showers: Showers are located in the Friendship Circle's Building. There are two rooms and we will make signs available that can be hung on either door for when they are in use. There are 2 shower stalls in each room, 2 sinks, and 2 toilets. There is also a private toilet and sink in the rear of the kitchen that can be accessed from the back door (Please walk around the building to use this restroom. Do not walk through the kitchen).
Happy Thanksgiving and we hope to see everyone this weekend!
Adam S. and the Catalyst Crew