- Arrival: Please arrive at camp no earlier that 3:30 pm! The gate will be closed until this time.
- Parking: Please look for a staff member to direct you to parking when you arrive. We have temporary parking near logistics for sign-in and you can drive down to a campsite until 8pm. After this time we please ask that you carry anything between your vehicle and sleeping area.
- Check-in: Please check-in as soon as you arrive before you go to your site! Check in is at the Trailing Pines Building; there will be directions to this building once you arrive.
- Cold Weather: As of now we are not expecting any rain on the forecast. We will see temperatures in the 60s during the day and a nighttime low around 35-40 between 3am-8am, specifically Saturday Morning. If you are planning to sleep in one of the cabins without heat be sure to bring warm sleeping clothes and the appropriate sleeping bag. I personally love cold weather camping so expect me to be out there with all you other brave souls. For everyone else there should be ample space to sleep in a heated building.
- Food Reminder: We do not currently provide a feast as part of our game on Saturday nights, however there will be a 2-hour soft-hold (we will still be IG but no monsters or modules will be sent out of logistics) between 4pm-6pm for anyone who wishes to use this time to prepare or go out to get food. There are 3 kitchens on the site and 3 standard-sized refrigerators. Anyone is welcome to use these facilities but please be respectful of other people's possessions and clean up after yourselves when you are finished. Do your best to share this space when multiple people are using this space. Do not stick oversized items in the refrigerator.
- Showers: 2 buildings have regular walk-in private stalls. If you choose to use this amenity please do not take a long scalding-hot shower. We will have more than 40 people at this event so please keep this in mind. As always clean up after you are finished.
- Service Points: Attached is a list of Service Point awards for donations. We are looking to take in anything you might want to get rid of although newer items are acceptable as well. Our most important stuff has already been taken care of with the exception of large pieces of fabric. We are offering extra service points above what is listed on the page for this item, but please contact me for details.
Please post here if you have any other questions about the upcoming event . Otherwise get ready to have a fun weekend!
Adam S. and the Rest of the Catalyst Staff